Senior Officer, Business - Product Management
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world-leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration, and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being an alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders, and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets, and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement, and CLO manager services.
Alter Domus India develops and licenses a growing family of proprietary software products and service solutions to assist financial institutions with a number of complex topics such as accounting for credit deteriorated assets and the administration of investments in leveraged loans.
In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, we provide excellent opportunities for growth and learning and invest in our people’s professional development.Responsibilities:
- Work with a team of business analysts and client support personnel related to CLO and syndicated loan software and perform these functions on a hands-on basis for our most complex clients.
- Ensure timely responses to support case for our clients
- Work as a subject matter expert and resource to clients for Solvas solutions
- Manage client support queries, issues, and/or enhancement requests ensuring adherence to SLAs
- Gather information from the respective stakeholders such as clients and team members to document functional, system, and/or data requirements and to acquire consensus
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish defects from enhancement requests
- Analyze, synthesize, and prioritize requirements for enhancements to systems and/or business processes throughout the product development life cycle
- Prepare presentations for clients/internal management on project updates
- Collaborate with team members to create detailed functional and/or technical specifications for complex development of new, or modifications to existing, applications
- Coordinate and assist with testing activities to help identify, mitigate, and resolve issues
- Provide guidance to quality assurance and the development team members to create unit and integrated test cases
- Perform integration and regression testing as part of the release cycle
- Contribute to a positive team attitude
- Flexibility in working hours according to business needs
- At least 5-8 of experience working in the CLO, syndicated loan, or private debt markets
- A successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering quality clients service and staying up to date with best operational practices and related technology in the loan market
- Ability to understand legal documents such as offering memoranda, offering circulars, indentures, and private placement memoranda, including related compliance test calculations or concentration test limitations
- Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast-paced environment to meet client deadlines
- Strong organizational, analytical skills, problem-solving skills and high attention to detail
- Highly developed written and strong oral communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% (While the ability to travel up to 25% based on the requirements of client service projects is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Access)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Strong accounting background. Chartered Accountant/MBA/BS/BA in accounting or finance
- Familiarity or experience with the software development, support, or operations teams
- Exposure to computer programming languages such as SQL would be preferred