Analyst, Client Servicing Banking Operations
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
We are looking for a Analyst, Client Servicing Banking Operations
The Analyst, Client Servicing Banking Operations role supports Treasury Management Client Support Team in delivering solutions to clients and partners. Responsible for servicing clients and partners by responding to inquiries regarding the Bank's Treasury Management products and services. Recommends enhancements to unit management and cross sells products to clients. Researches and resolves inquiries and communicates resolution to appropriate parties.
- Acts as initial contact for complex client or partner inquiries for bank products and services.
- Responds to the inquiries by gathering and analyzing data to identify and solve complex problems that arise with little or no precedent or referring the inquiry to the appropriate area for resolution.
- Communicates action plans (with a specified timetable) and updates as appropriate for issue resolution to partners and clients. Documents and prepares reports regarding client calls.
- Analyzes inquiry reports to identify potential problem situations, trends, and improvement opportunities. Recommends changes to processing and suggests improvements to existing processes (client account set-up) and solutions to improve the efficiency of the team where needed.
- Recommends enhancements to unit for products, or services based on inquiries received.
- Initiates client communication to add value to the relationship by cross selling products and services in addition to communicating possible processing issues or interruption of service.
- Participates in client meeting/conference calls as required.
- Keeps abreast of new or existing bank products or services.
- Perform in a leadership capacity within the department as it pertains to escalations, projects and training.
- Experience Required 3 or more years client servicing experience and related Treasury Management product.
- Knowledge of bank products usually acquired through training programs or experience is required to support products for the client.
- Analytical, organizational, and sales skills are required to research and resolve inquiries and manage conflicting priorities and workflow.
- Communication Skills are required in order to effectively interact well with all partners and clients.
- Negotiation skills are required to recommend enhancements or cross sell products and services.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas.
Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.