A New - Talent Pool Junior HR & Payroll Specialist
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices. TMF Group has been operating in Poland for more than 20 years. Our two offices in Warsaw and Katowice employ more than 400 business professionals who help and support client business and projects.
If you like to work with in friendly, open and trust based team structure, where you are given responsibility and direct client contact, we are the place to work.
We are looking for a Junior HR & Payroll Specialist to join our team in Warsaw or Katowice to perform a variety of routine, relatively complicated payroll activities under supervision.
- Filing of the clients documentation
- Ensuring all paperwork is filled on time and accurately with the relevant Polish authorities (ZUS, PIT, PFRON, GUS) – under supervision
- Responsible for accurate entry of source information into payroll/HR software
- Submitting all output and reports for clients to Specialist or Manager for approval
- Preparation of banking payroll file to be uploaded to the banking system for payment
- Generating/ printing payslips and annual tax declarations for clients’ employees in case of busy periods or delay caused by system breakdown etc.
- Any other tasks aligned with the individual competences and area of expertise, assigned by the Manager or Specialist
- Identifying out-of-scope service and providing respective information to the Manager
- Keeping up to date with changes in payroll and labour legislation
- Identifying errors or missing documentation provided by the client
- Being proactive and using initiative to clarify issues, identify savings and efficiencies for the clients and processes within a Team, proactively sharing the best practices
- Working in compliance with all company procedures and related standards of work
- Preparing draft correspondence to clients and Polish authorities concerning payroll agenda, prepare draft responses to client questions, and sending them after approval received from appointed reviewer
- Attending the operational meetings with clients representatives
- Providing services to medium-size clients under minimum supervision and to large-size clients under close supervision
- Making sure that the client is sending necessary information on time and in correct format
- Providing information to client on time to ensure clients’ staff is paid in the defined period
- Giving instructions to Trainees and Assistants on their basic tasks (such as: records keeping and entering data into the system) and supporting them in more complex tasks
- Providing internal trainings and sharing knowledge with other members of the team
Attention to Detail:
- The ability to process detailed information effectively and consistently.
- Searching and locating the information by using sources of information whether printed or online.
- Applies and improves extensive or in-depth specialized knowledge, skills, and judgment to accomplish a result or to accomplish one’s job effectively.
- Builds and maintains customer satisfaction with the products and services offered by the organization.
- Managing service delivery process in align to established SLA's and KPI's and with timely and professional manner
- Delivers clear, effective communication and takes responsibility for understanding others.
- Being accountable and passing on accountability for one's own actions and those of colleagues and the organization
- Uses formal, informal, and systematic methods to impart information to others that increases organizational effectiveness.
Teamwork and Cooperation:
- The ability to work effectively with others in order to achieve a shared goal - even when the object at stake is of no direct personal interest.
- At least 1 year of experience in HR or Payroll area
- Up to one year of experience in calculation of salaries
- Experience in outsourcing industry is an advantage
- Bachelor or Master degree (preferably in administration, economics, management, law or related field)
- Good knowledge of labor law and social security
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Previous working experience with payroll software
- English at minimum level of B1
Working at TMF group offers
- Private medical care
- Life insurance co-financing
- Free Business English classes in the office
- Access to online foreign languages learning platform - GoFluent
- Flexible working hours
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Social fund with holiday allowance
- Pre-paid (lunch) card
- Reliable support in achieving your own professional goals.
Please note this is a talent pool. We review applications and interview candidates on a continuous basis. Following an interview, successful candidates will be placed on a reserve list and recruited as opportunities arise. Only those candidates who are selected for the next stage in the selection process will be contacted.
Applications close: 31 Dec 2023 Central European Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.