Senior Financial Controller - FP&A | Al Futtaim Motors | AFM CORP
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail, and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia, and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration, and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
This role will support the GM Finance and become the key lead in managing the FP&A function and managing the relationship with Automotive Divisional FP&A
As Sr Financial Controller, support the GM Finance in delivering:
- Robust, timely, and accurate Financial Planning and Reviews
- Provide Commercial and analytical support
What you will do:
Five-Year Plan / Budget / Quarterly Reviews:
- Facilitate AFM and Business finance teams on the preparation of Five-year plans/ Annual Budget/ Quarterly reviews on Profit and Loss and Balance sheet for business units.
- Ensure adherence to group reporting timelines and BPC updation to facilitate timely and quality reviews.
Profit Forecasts / Daily / Weekly Operating Controls:
- Provide monthly Flash profit forecasts in coordination with Business Finance teams.
- Provide quality daily / Weekly operating controls on business performance against agreed objectives to Sr. FC and MD
Monthly Management Reporting and Reviews:
- Provide quality monthly management reports and commentary to Sr. FC and MD.
- Support BUFM in preparation of monthly management Board reports
KPI and Cost Analysis:
- Provide actionable analytics and benchmarking of business units through specific business-level KPI.
- Provide detailed cost analysis and identify key drivers for improvement plans.
- Build early warning trends and triggers to highlight deviations in business revenue and cost trends and recommend corrective action
Balance Sheet Substantiation and reviews:
- Drive Balance Sheet Substantiation with business and finance team members
Margin Variance Analysis and review with Business:
- Support business for review of margin analysis and conduct regular reviews with business teams
- Provide Monthly variance analysis on Margin reviews against Budget and latest forecast.
Required Skills to be successful:
- CA qualified or MBA in Finance
- Experience in Automotive is an advantage
- FP&A expereince is a must
- Minimum10 - 15 years experience
About the Team:
Working in a fast-paced and diverse environment, reporting directly to the GM - Finance.
What equips you for the role:
- Professional accounting qualification.
- At least 10 to 15 years of relevant experience within a large organization at a supervisory level
Job-Specific Skills: Analytical, process-oriented, good communication skills, exposure to ERP
Behavioral Competencies: Should be able to plan and prioritize tasks, have persuasive skills, a Kaizen attitude, be Self-motivated; and be a strong team player.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with a presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing, and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.