We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted on our career website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of employee, financial and legal administration services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 10,000 experts in 125 offices across 86 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our structure - the Regional Delivery Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting & tax, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group
Tax Associate will be responsible for coordination of the preparation and preparation of tax returns, performing validation control checks, and providing high-quality client service to our global clients.
- Preparation and timely delivery of accurate tax returns to Tax Authorities and other statutory reporting, VAT, CIT, SFS etc.
- Performing control checks to identify any errors and anomalies
- Cooperation to ensure that errors in the source data are properly communicated and corrected and that remedial action has been taken
- Compile data and prepare, review, and audit a variety of reports
- Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under general supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff
- Maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders worldwide
- Liaise with TMF offices, sub-contractors and tax authorities on technical issues
- Ensure that team deadlines are met in accordance with internal/external requirements
- Use specific software programs and maintain company databases as required
- Build a first-rate professional relationship with assigned clients acting as a principal point of contact
- Other duties as assigned
- Professional experience in preparation and submission of tax returns
- University Degree, or currently studying, administration, accounting, or relevant field. (Desirable)
- At least 1 year of experience in Tax operations or Tax Compliance
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office tools at a user level, and high Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge and previous experience in SAP in Tax Accounting-Compliance area. (Highly desirable)
- Very good English, both spoken and written
- Analytical skills to track certain subjects
- Communication skills and demonstrated teamwork spirit
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Flexible, proactive, and self-motivated
Working at TMF Group offers
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing for the Multikafeteria program (e.g. Multisport card)
- Access to a language platform with 12 different languages to learn
- Access to a mental health and well-being platform offering a variety of functionalities that will support you in caring for your well-being
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays (social fund)
- Opportunity to take part in charity projects
Applications close: 30 Nov 2023 Central European Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.