Delivery Centre, Business Process Solution (Associate / Senior)
Title: Delivery Centre,Business Process Solution(Associate / Senior Associate / Assistant Manager)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
The Associate Accountant will be responsible for assisting with the accounting and full administration services of a portfolio of clients to external fund managers in Asia Pacific and Asian asset owners.
- Responsible for the day-to-day finance operations of the funds and following up with third parties including other or local accounting service providers;
- Assist in preparation of the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculations in accordance with applicable industry recommended accounting practices, accountant standards or specific constitutional documents;
- Adhere to controls and processes/procedures for the purpose of NAV computation;
- Work with Senior Accountants or Managers and liase with different support functions to ensure NAVs are delivered in a timely manner to meet agreed KPIs;
- Preparation of the year-end financial statements in accordance with IFRS/local GAAPs, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Preparation of the fund accounts, periodic and regulatory reports for the fund entities;
- Assist in preparation of financial consolidation of the fund for periodic and year-end financial reporting purposes;
- Able to work closely under tight deadline with Seniors or Managers and auditors to meet client specific reporting requirements;
- Assist in preparation of the investor related report or activities, including preparation of capital call notices, NAV or Partners’ Capital statement as well as distribution notices;
- Assist in preparation of management fee and performance fee calculations;
- Prepare operational and system procedural manuals for proper documentation of process flows;
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory norms for fund accounting function for accounts managed;
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of invoices for the client accounts managed;
- Working pro-actively with Senior Accountant/Managers to resolve queries on action points relating to Fund/SPV accounting matters in a timely manner and maintain a high level of client satisfaction and retention;
- Participating and supporting Senior Accountant/Managers in transition planning and testing to ensure new processes or system functionalities can meet clients’ needs and requirements;
- Supporting Senior Accountant/Managers in any new client take-on and migration activities;
- Assisting Senior Accountant/Managers with internal projects and initiatives from time-to-time.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- University degree/post graduate degree in Finance or Accounting;
- ACCA/AICPA/CA/CPA/CIMA qualification or equivalent;
- 1-3 years experience in Audit, Fund/SPV Accounting or equivalent experiences;
- Real estate industry experience would be advantageous;
- Financial accounting knowledge with a good understanding of the financial consolidation principles;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- High level of IT literacy with strong MS Office skills, especially in Excel and Word;
- Knowledge of Yardi systems would be a distinct advantage.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.