Finance Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis (Expression of Interest)
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
Express your interest in joining CBA in an FP&A capacity!
Whilst this is an Expression of Interest, we strongly encourage you to still apply for other roles in our business.
Now is the time to join a recognised leading Financial Services team in the financial services industry.
Given CommBanks commitment to building a simpler, better bank, we have a number of opportunities at the Analyst level supporting our Retail Bank, Business Bank and Institutional Banking and Markets.
Analyst roles within the CBA team work closely with senior management and staff across all divisions of the Group. Express your interest today for a role and begin your journey to joining the #commbanklife.
Do work that matters
- Consolidation of monthly revenue and expense information
- Assist with month end processes and submission
- Provide in-depth analysis of various expense items
- Provide timely responses to ad-hoc business request
- Providing a strong control focus including DQ reconciliations
- Develop a strong understanding of your business unit
- Contribute to the budgeting and forecasting process, including liaising with offshore counterparts
- Develop and improve the format, structure and content of management information provided
- Understand and suggest improvements to the data collection and dissemination process
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA / CPA qualification or working towards
- Business related degree (commerce, economics, business, finance, accounting)
- Demonstrated experience in accounting and financial management (e.g. budgeting, forecasting, performance reporting and analysis)
- Well-developed numeracy and analytical skills: identifying key issues, trends and themes
- Strong data analytics, MS Excel and SQL knowledge, highly desirable
- Good commercial acumen and attention to detail
- Understands business drivers to provide genuine business valued output and analysis
- Actively builds relationships within and across business streams, functional areas and regions
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
Our team is looking to connect with Risk professionals who are interested in being part of a high performing, customer-focused and passionate culture to build a simpler, better bank. We welcome you to express your interest and learn more about Finance Analyst opportunities. We will be in contact with suitable candidates.
We support our people with the flexibility to balance where work is done with at least half their time each month connecting in office. We also have many other flexible working options available including changing start and finish times, part-time arrangements and job share to name a few. Talk to us about how these arrangements might work in the role you are interested in.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest, x15ventures), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 10/12/2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.