Analyst, Transfer Agency (Dividends, Rebates & Commissions) - Graduate Opportunity
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Reporting to the Transfer Agency Dividends, Rebates & Commissions Team Leader. Responsible for processing/calculating Dividends, Rebates and Commissions within various deadlines. Checking of other partners work, across different jurisdictions, while ensuring all client service standards and regulatory requirements are met.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- To prepare or quality assure dividend, rebate and commission calculations, payments and reinvestment.
- To liaise with clients, brokers and internal stakeholders on a regular basis, ensuring all queries are dealt within the agreed timescale.
- Day to day assistance and guidance provided on the processing quality and timeliness in other jurisdictions, seeking appropriate information from local management there where required
- Maintain relationships with third parties - to include clients and other internal departments.
- Fulfil additional, relevant tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements.
- Ensure all client checklists and daily team checklists are signed off in a timely manner
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Ability to review and resolve issues within deadlines
- Demonstrated planning and organisation skills with a flexible approach to work
- Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Good keyboard skills to include MS Excel and ability to learn systems used within the business
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas.
Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.