Associate - General Ledger, Sunway FSSC
The Sunway Group is the first Malaysian conglomerate to have a fully integrated Finance Shared Services Centre (Finance SSC). Finance SSC, the financial outsourcing arm of the Group, is a fully integrated accounting center which provides to its business operations financial and accounting support services from transaction processing to value added management decision support. To ensure continuous growth, the center has invested significantly in external training and in-house development programmes to further improve, equip and develop its staff. In line with our vision to provide world-class support services, we wish to invite qualified and dynamic individuals who share our passion for excellence, to be part of our family and bring the center to greater heights.
- Participate in the proposal and evaluation of Chart of Accounts and other General Ledger standing data, supervise and ensure timely execution of action steps required
- Prepare journal entries and cash book transactions
- Ensure reconciliation of inter-company transactions
- Manage month end closing of accounts
- Prepare financial statements (including Consolidated Accounts), notes to accounts and relevant reports for management and statutory/external reporting purpose
- Prepare and co-ordinate ad-hoc management reports and report analysis - Ensure financial statements are accurate and timely
- Ensure all schedules are prepared for audit purposes
- Liaise with Business Units and External Auditors where required
Interested candidates may apply online. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified by our HR Department.