Seeking a passionate Accountant ready to join our growing team at CTB Advisory, Mooloolaba!
The demand for our services is growing and we require another enthusiastic full-time Accountant to join our team. Are you a local? From afar? We welcome all applications including intrastate and interstate applicants who may be looking to blend their Accounting career with a seaside escape!
About CTB Advisory:
- CTB Advisory prides itself in not only getting the tax and accounting right but also the work-life balance we provide to our staff!
- Cloud Innovators: We are a progressive cloud-based, medium-sized firm
- Location Advantage: Our modern offices are situated right in the heart of Mooloolaba!
- Holistic Growth & Approach: We focus on prioritizing both the professional and personal growth of our staff. We offer flexible package options, ensure a work-life balance, and prioritize our forward-thinking approach as a firm when providing our services to a wide range of clients
The Role: Including, but, not limited to:
- Preparation of Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns for a wide range of clients, from SMEs to larger companies
- Liaise and review compliance requirements with clients
- Assistance with tax and accounting advice
- Assistance with the preparation of tax planning, business structures, etc
- Preparation of management reports and forecasting cashflow reporting
- You are an articulate, friendly, well-presented people person who enjoys being the face of our business.
- The following attributes and technical skills will help secure this role.
Knowledge and Technical Skills:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in accounting
- Accounting knowledge and processes
- GST legislation knowledge
- Balance Sheet, P&L, and General Ledger
- Preparation of Financial Statements and Tax Returns
- Budget, Cashflow, and Reporting experience desirable
- Xero, Xero Tax, and XPM Practice Management Software is essential
- Excel & Outlook programs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Articulate communication
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management
- Professional presentation
- Ability to liaise comfortably and clearly with clients and colleagues
Let’s talk about the benefits!
- Friendly, approachable, and a supportive team
- Security and flexibility, enjoy the best of both worlds
- Career progression, the opportunities are endless
- 5 weeks annual leave per year (we’re all about the work-life balance!)
- Attractive remuneration package
- No timesheets!
The successful applicant will preferably have experience in a public accounting practice.
We are looking for people who are interested and invested in what they do, offer commitment to quality of work, a pro-active approach to tasks, and the ability to work well in a team.
A competitive salary will be offered commensurate with your experience.
If this sounds like you and you have a strong desire to succeed, please forward your cover letter and resume online.
We appreciate your time and effort, however, please note that applications received without an accompanying cover letter will not be considered and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.