Associate Consultant (Advisory)
Baker Tilly Malaysia is a great place to start your professional career.
Our teams have been structured to provide you with exposure across the various industries in Malaysia and overseas, which is valuable for your future career advancement.
Advisory is divided into 3 main divisions:
- Corporate Advisory - Provides all types of corporate finance and advisory services such include for Mergers & Acquisitions, Business Valuation, Financial Due Dilegence, Financial Modelling and many others
- Corporate Recovery & Restructuring - Provides practical support and advice to directors, shareholders, advisors and companies of all sizes facing financial difficulties or liquidation
- Forensic & Litigation Support - Provides services to its clients in areas of financial fraud by providing overarching financial analysis in the area of dispute, litigation and non litigation situation
* We are actively looking for candidates who are interested in Corporate Recovery & Restructuring or with experience/related experience in restructuring and insolvency administrations such as liquidation and receivership.
If you have the following: -
- Professional Accounting Qualification or a Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Studies/Law or equivalent
- Positive and Can-do attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
Come and be part of our team! Reach out to us via +603-22971000 for further enquiries.
Tips: Please indicate your preferred working location and division in your resume.
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.