Senior Finance Controlling Analyst
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of business experts in finance, accounting, data and technology ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN.
We act on our values of Passion for consumers & customers, Courage to dream & pioneer, Care for people & planet, Enjoyment of Life, always focused on being ourselves: inclusive, diverse, and open for new challenges.
Your responsibilities would include:
- acting as the escalation point for the most complex queries and the most sensitive stakeholders
- on request acts as BPM Lead back up
- executes complex managerial accounting & reporting actuals and planning tasks on time to ensure efficient service delivery; addresses opening issues independently and supports resolution
- safeguarding the quality of Balance Sheet accounts reconciliation process by maintaining effective governance in place
- optimizing own performance to increase productivity, recommending changes of process standards and procedures, identifying areas for process/report standardization
- performing complex analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast and benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers and explaining variances
- analysing financial data and providing valuable business insights to ensure fact based decisions
- ensuring adequate and dedicated support to responsible Business Controller
- supporting Business Control during business discussioning by being an active part of relevant governance
- monitoring controlling datasets by tracking activity, resolving problems, ensuring data consistency and recommend actions
- defining and co-ordinateing preparation of relevant organization planning, budgeting and forecasting in line with local & global governance
- validating accuracy of plan data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions
- understanding financial impact of changes to plan made by Business Control function and accordingly take ownership of adjusting those in reporting tools
- proactively raising any issue on design and execution of controlling
- maintaining proper audit trail and documentation, ensuring SOPs are preparing and updating, ensuring service delivery is within the agreed SLAs and KPIs
- experience in working on projects.
You are a good match if you have:
- bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience including minimum 3 years performing finance analysis
- experience of working in service delivery model environment
- experience in working with BI systems
- practical application of change management
- basic Leadership skills.