Intern Audit Chisinau
The broad business perspective you develop in any of the EY departments together with the exposure to different clients, serves as a foundation for a lifelong career, as you will get coaching/mentoring by someone more senior in the organization along your journey. You will work with a diverse range of colleagues and you`ll have the opportunity to learn through experience while working on a variety of projects.
As an intern, you will get to experience first hand audit projects in various branches of economics, including the fuel and energy complex, electricity generation, oil & gas, vehicle production, telecommunications, industrial production, retails sales, consumer goods production, real estate, etc.
The future matters! And your future matters to us!
What you need:
- Motivation and drive to start a career in professional services
- University degree (preferably Economics)
- Good command of English and communication skills
- Curiosity to understand client needs and organizational structure
- Attention even to the smallest of the small details
- Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of basic accounting - would be a competitive advantage
- Above all we value teaming, personality and attitude.
What’s in it for you?
- Free certifications
- Top notch counseling, mentorship
- Most globally integrated knowledge system
- EY Community: more than 15 tribes for shared hobbies
- Extra vacation days when public holidays fall on a weekend
- Medical coverage for you
- Bookster library at the office