We invite highly motivated professionals to join our team, and together you will be;
- Expected to lead various sizes of audit engagements which include planning, fieldwork and review.
- Will work closely with team members to execute the audit plan and ensures the timely completion of the audit engagement.
- Ensure independence in all audit engagements.
- Help to develop risk assessments and determine the appropriate audit strategy for each assignment.
- Seniors would have to provide mentorship to associates on firm audit approaches.
- Bachelor's degree in accountancy or equivalent professional qualification.
- Strong technical knowledge that is current with professional standards and procedures.
- Analytical, meticulous and self-driven.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
For further information, and to apply for this job, do click on the "Apply" button below. We look forward to meeting you.