Executive Manager and Senior Manager Group Audit (Expression of Interest)
Executive and Senior Manager Opportunities in Group Audit
Now is the time to join a recognised leading internal audit teams in the financial services industry.
Given CommBanks commitment to building a simpler, better bank, we have a number of opportunities at the Executive Manager and Senior Manager Level within Group Audit & Assurance (GA&A) supporting Business Banking, Risk Management & Regulatory Compliance, Financial Crime, Group Operations, Institutional Banking, Enterprise Services and Technology, Professional Practices, Operations and Projects.
These opportunities are currently not with any external recruitment agencies so ensure you apply direct.
Do work that matters:
Executive Manager, General and Senior Manager Audit roles within the GA&A team works closely with senior management and staff across all divisions of the CBA Group, and the external auditors, but maintains independence as part of the corporate governance role.
The department consists of over 180 professional audit personnel who conduct internal audit group-wide providing independent, objective assurance to the Board Audit Committee regarding the adequacy and effectiveness of the risk management and control frameworks of the Bank. In 2015, GA&A were recognised by Ernst & Young and PwC as the leading internal audit function among Australian peers in the financial services industry.
Your impact and contribution:
- Manage high quality, risk-focused assurance work which provides management with powerful insights and recommendations for improving the control environment in line with Group strategic objectives
- Deliver high value advice by identifying issues, commercial insights and productivity opportunities to customers, which enable pragmatic business change and align with the strategic direction of the business
- Proactively build and maintain strong independent and objective relationships with Senior Management and Regulators across the portfolio within GA&A, the Bank and externally, to enable effective knowledge sharing across GA&A and the Group
- Be an agent of change by sharing learnings and solve problems by applying innovative thinking. Encourage and drive processes to capture and act on innovation ideas which improve the way we work and develop leading practices
- Positively and proactively lead change relating to all work practices, including strategy and productivity to ensure direct reports and audit teams actively implement and embeds changes into their audit activities
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Proven experience working in an Internal Audit or Assurance function
- Experience from Top Tier accounting organisation
- Large complex multinational or Financial Services/Banking experience will be highly regarded
- Solutions focused approach with a strategic leadership mindset
- CA/CPA qualifications and/or other relevant audit qualifications
Our team is looking to connect with finance professionals who are interested in being part of a high performing, customer-focused and passionate culture to build a simpler, better bank. We welcome you to express your interest and learn more about Finance opportunities. We will be in contact with suitable candidates.