Moracle Limited is looking for a talented, enthusiastic and goal-oriented accounting intern to join the team.
At Moracle, we value personal and professional development through training, coaching, peer supervision, 1:1 supervision, daily check-in, webinars and more. You will be guided each step of the way but also allowed time to explore on your own. We are huge advocates of ACCA Apprenticeship and if your goal is towards becoming ACCA member, we can help you in that journey.
To work with clients covering statutory accounts, management accounts, bookkeeping, VAT, tax and audit. To follow the ACCA / AAT training programme to successful completion.
- Participate in performing statutory audits and preparation of accounts.
- To work at clients’ premises to complete audit assignments and produce financial statements.
- Draft financial statements in accordance with current standards.
- Draft reports covering financial statements, client business issues, systems and controls and other issues as required.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external(regulatory) requirements.
- Preparation of various reports on behalf of clients.
- Dealing with phone queries and liaising with clients and suppliers.
- Ad-hoc finance-related duties
- Participate in office and firm-wide activities.
- Complete ACCA/ AATtraining requirements.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Moracle Ltd strives to attain the highest levels of professionalism as an innovative, ethos-driven management and business support organisation. We specialise in accounting, auditing and professional services, serving both the third sector as well as SME clients in the UK and Africa.
Our vision is to transform the lives of our clients and our staff through the provision of world-class accounting and professional services, through innovation and technology and by developing and championing underprivileged lives.
We conduct ourselves with the highest level of professionalism; both with our clients and colleagues. We regularly re-evaluate what values are important and unique to Moracle and the working environment that we seek to create.
Our key values are as follows:
- Emotional Intelligence
The Moracle Code of Conduct is based on the below five daily standards and is one of the ways we put Moracle’s values into practice. It’s built around the recognition that everything we do in connection with our work at Moracle will, and should be, measured against the highest possible standards of business conduct.
Moracle’s Five Daily Standards
“By which we do business”
- Work with one goal and vision
- Treat everyone with respect
- Be willing to re-create ourselves to always improve our services and products
- Be ready to find better ways of thinking to improve our services and performance
- Allow challenges to stretch us to be more today than we were yesterday
- Moracle Ltd is committed to our Mission, Vision and Values.
Moracle Ltd is committed to our Mission, Vision and Values.