Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
As a Pricing Specialist you will be business partnering with the commercial team to ensure competitive and environment market conditions are reflected in costing, to be foundation of pricing. Understanding competitor’s pricing, market changes, size of prize of the opportunity and customer cost-in-use which are key enablers to maximize the return from Kerry’s business model and value proposition.
- Working closely with R&D, Supply Chain, Procurement, and Operations to ensure thecosting used for pricing are robust.
- Analyze costing variances, managing risk and opportunity upon cost movement related to raw material or product cost.
- Supporting the Strategic Pricing Lead in implementing pricing strategy for new launched products, strategic push initiatives and key product technology drives within the market.
- Implement and maintain order management in SAP, being the gatekeeper in ensuring orders are price right the first time and accurately to avoid any supply disruptions as well as maintaining optimum service levels to customer.
- Deliver, implement and maintain relevant and competitive intercompany pricing, align group policies and local statutory guidelines.
- Providing thorough analytical breakdowns of pricing structures and sales funnels of similar competitor products.
- Analyzing market trends and industry condition to support costing reports.
- Address issues and concerns relating to costing and pricing suggestions to team members.
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Management Accounting
- Confident user of MS Office tools
- SAP system experience will be an added advantage
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Good communication skill
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- 2 years experience in similar industry and similar role as Pricing Analyst
- Fluent in costing principles with background in commercial finance will be an advantage.
Beware of scams online or from individuals claiming to represent us. A Kerry employee will not solicit candidates through a non-Kerry email address or phone number. In addition, Kerry does not currently utilise video chat rooms (e.g., Google Hangouts) to conduct interviews. Refuse any request that asks you to provide payment to participate in the hiring process (e.g., purchasing a “starter kit,” investing in training, or something similar). Kerry will not ask you to pay any money at any point in the hiring process with the exception of reimbursable travel expenses. In addition, any payments made by Kerry will be from official firm accounts bearing the Kerry name.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.