Intern IT Internal Auditor
- Perform internal audit engagement (i.e. review of security and controls in operating systems, application systems, network infrastructure, databases and internet) to provide assurance to Group Management on internal control.
- Ascertain compliance with regulation and security within areas in IT.
- To highlight forward looking indicators of potential risks within areas in IT.
- Special / ad hoc audits, where required.
- Relevant degree from recognised universities in computer science, information systems and/or other relevant fields.
- Candidates with the Certified Information Systems Auditor will be an advantage.
- High analytical and rationalization ability.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English (Ability to speak Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia or other languages would be an added advantage).
- Computer literate with personal computer skills, i.e. able to operate spreadsheets, word processing applications, power point.
- Work independently with minimum supervision and/or lead a team in performing audit field work and tests for all assigned jobs.
- A self-starter and a team player, able to lead and motivate team members.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel as and when required.
Processing of applications may take up to a month. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.