Head of Finance, Soft Assets
Act as a strategic sparring partner for the Global Business Unit (GBU)to optimize future short and long-term net profit and net profit growth. Manages all financial aspects of the GBU’s and responsible for strategic planning for the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) domain for the Soft Assets Business Unit, in cooperation with the DLL Group Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
Manages and advises on all finance and control aspects of the GBU’s and has organizational impact. Tailors corporate and external financial policies and regulations to the requirements of the CCO domain. Part of the Global Management Team (GMT) of the GBU, sparring partner for Business Unit, supports and advises the Head of the Global Business Unit. Enables the continued profitable growth of the Business Unit.
New vacancy video link to the videoDay to Day
- New Business Development and Program Management support
- Tactical investments, part of the normal course of business management
- Support and educate sales on all matters finance and profitability related
- Reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Financial monitoring
- Strategic Planning
- As an extended member of the Finance Domain management, plan, structure, organize and manage the Finance organization, processes, staff and business partners, compliant with corporate policies, in such a way that the Finance plan and objectives are achieved.
- (Support the) negotiation of new/changing programs
- Represent DLL in customer facing meetings
- Vendor reporting
- Pricing review and monitoring
- Member of the Global Pricing Committee
“Our values are not imposed from the top but built by the members themselves.”
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity.
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs.
- Check this link to an overview of all benefits in your region.
- Master level (economy), preferably in or complemented with profound financial management accounting and/or auditing knowledge.
- At least 10 years relevant experience in a financial industry and/or risk management role
- Leadership profile:
- Demonstrated skills an expertise in DLL Leadership Competencies: Execute, Authenticity, Envision, Coach, and Innovate
- Prior experience in a managerial role (at least 5 years)
- Personal skills:
- Interpersonal skills
- A mature person, who can resist commercial pressure.
- Communication skills
- Can-do mentality
- Pro-activeness and solution orientation
- High quality standards
- Profound knowledge of leasing and CF business dynamics
- Knowledge of (DLL) accounting standards, IFRS and/or US GAAP
- Networking mentality
- Negotiation skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience in managing large/complex projects
- Interaction with others demands influencing and persuasion in a tactful manner and with understanding of cultural and business differences as well as corporate sensitive issues
- Travel frequency 10-20%
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical and financial wellness and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives.
Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other DLL members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
There are things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!Settling In
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members, family members, community member. We are members of society, members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents and interests. We become from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities and histories.
But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: each of us are members of DLL.
Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and a honest directness that enable us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines.
Many companies say they are European, American, Asian or Australian, at DLL we are all these places and more.
We are a cross-culture collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.Good to Know
- Deadline for application: December 3, 2023
- The selection process may involve an assessment.
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website: workingatdllgroup.com
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, please contact our Talent acquisition partner Emily Halgren via Emily Halgren@dllgroup.com
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check.
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.