KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
We operate in 143 countries and territories, and in FY22, collectively employed more than 265,000 people working in member firms around the world. KPMG is the brand under which the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”) operate and provide professional services. “KPMG” is used to refer to individual member firms within the KPMG organization or to one or more member firms collectively.
KPMG is committed to three key imperatives: quality of services, insight into the problems of our clients, and integrity in our business. It is these principles that drive our firms' professionals to provide audit, tax, and advisory services that reflect global consistency and unwavering integrity. We will build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring that our people, our clients and our communities achieve their full potential.
What we do:
High quality, independent financial statement audits are essential to maintaining investor confidence. KPMG Audit professionals across KPMG member firms are committed to the public interest. These experienced professionals seek to challenge assumptions and unlock valuable insights based on a thorough understanding of an organization’s business and industry, and innovative audit methodologies and approaches.
- Participate in audit checks on Ukrainian and international clients in accordance with strict deadlines
- Prepare audit documentation & client deliverables to a high internationally accepted standard
- Develop junior staff by providing on the job training
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with colleagues and clients
- Minimum 3 year of audit experience
- Experience in applying IFRS, strong technical expertise in Ukrainian accounting
- Fluent English and Ukrainian
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good team member
- Values challenge in a demanding environment
- Has an appetite for growth and development
- Analytical skills
- Driven, ambitious, friendly, confident, attentive
- Ready to take on responsibility
What We Offer:
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Audit
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- International assignment opportunities.