O2C Junior Credit Controller with Ukrainian and Polish ( 12 Month Contract)
O2C Junior Credit Controller with Ukrainian and Polish ( 12 month contract)
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology, and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a place where people feel inspired, encouraged, and challenged to be the best they can be. A place where they can be themselves – feeling welcome, valued, and included. Where they can keep growing and look after their wellbeing. So, if you share our ambition, join us at this exciting moment in our journey to get Ahead Together.
Currently, we have an exciting opportunity for an O2C Junior Credit Controller with Ukrainian and Polish on a 12 month contract.
Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
How you will contribute to our success:
- Comprehensive service of receivables,
- Monitor the level of overdue receivables and cash collection
- Customer credit risk monitoring and management,
- Support trade credit control,
- Review of credit limits and suggestions for updates,
- Negotiation talks, confirmation of balances,
- Timely and accurate cash application,
- Monitoring of possible discrepancies and unallocated cash
- Trade Spend Management
- Fluent Polish (minimum C1)
- Fluent Ukrainian (minimum C1)
- Upper-intermediate English (minimum B2)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong focus on customer service
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Attention to detail, excellent organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated and with can-do attitude
- Experience in finance or customer service
- Knowledge of Order to Cash process
- Joining a high performing team of finance professionals, who support business in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose- whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Opportunity for professional development in Finance with access to the newest technologies and solutions
- Formal development plans and trainings supporting in development of managerial skills and technical trainings
- Opportunity to be part of complex international projects and change management in supportive business culture
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and healthcare benefits
- Career in leading global healthcare company with modern employer mindset, corporate culture and values
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Access to the newest technologies and solutions
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.