Tax Innovation Internship Program 2024
Who we are looking for
- is a 3rd year student, preferred majors: Computer Science, Mathematics, Econometrics, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Management or related.
- has very well-developed skills of analytical thinking and structured approach to problem solving.
- is passionate about the latest technology trends.
- is communicative and eager to learn.
- it pays attention to detail and is well organized;
- communicates freely in English (min. level B2);
- knows tools based on MS Excel (advanced knowledge of VBA technology is welcome);
- Knowledge of the basics of accounting, taxes will be an advantage.
- participation in maintaining and developing IT solutions in tax and financial and accounting.
- assistance in responding to current customer requests and analysis of requests;
- assisting in the implementation of Deloitte's proprietary application, at clients' premises by preparing e-mail correspondence, data analysis and testing the application configuration;
- participation in projects of implementation of new technologies supporting financial and accounting processes as well as standardization and automation of processes using tools m.in. Excel, Visual Basic, SharePoint;
- creating process documentation/instructions;
- supporting the team in other daily projects, including verification and entry of documents into the financial and accounting system, preparation of tax calculations and declarations, financial reports, management reports, etc.
- gaining unique experience in a multidisciplinary team combining tax and technological competences;
- participation in interesting technological and tax projects;
- access to a platform with a wide range of trainings (m.in tax, accounting, technology, soft skills development as part of the Deloitte Learning Academy);
- acquiring skills in the use of tools used in IT projects (m.in. Microsoft, SQL Server, Azure DevOps; UiPath);
- paid internships (on the basis of a mandate contract), which may end with a job offer;
- hybrid work model – Deloitte Flex;
- Buddy's support during the first months.
Great perspective for your career
- exposure from day one to various industries & a high diversity of tasks, projects and clients of well-known brands, both local and international
- the chance to work for the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, five years in a row (Catalyst)
- well-prepared care process for newcomers / peer learning and coaching program
- on the job learning from some of the best experts in our country
- free access to lifelong learning opportunities through trainings in Business Skills, Technical Knowledge, Professional Qualifications, Soft Skills, depending on your needs
- thousands of online courses (on LinkedIn Learning, Udemy for Business, GetAbstract and others), on almost any topic you want to learn about
Focus on your needs
- competitive compensation
- a budget to spend on benefits that suit you, on top of your salary! Choose from a long list, up-to-date with the current reality (private medical insurance, food vouchers, vacation tickets, private pension, high range of online store vouchers and many more)
- monthly teleworking allowance to cover your expenses while working from home
- 25 vacation days & 2 sick leave days /year
- Bookster subscription & corner at the office social area
- Employee assistance program: free legal, financial, psychological & health support
- wellbeing monthly programs are available to you covering physical, mental and emotional areas: on-site massage, sports sessions, mindfulness and financial education workshops as well as other topics related to wellbeing
- travel insurance for professional & personal trips
Flexible working experience
- hybrid work & flexible working hours. Teams set their team days and client office days, plan office presence together and communicate it clearly
- exam period at University? Adapt your work schedule to accommodate your finals, while also getting the job done!
A culture of friendliness and acceptance
- open colleagues, an environment that encourages everyone to enjoy their job and express their opinions freely and leaders whose doors are always open
- recurring well-being programs to support your quality of life; an environment that supports everyone’s mental and physical health
- 2 volunteering days/year paid by the firm, to support a cause of your choosing
- the opportunity to volunteer for projects supported by Deloitte in partnership with non-profit organizations, with focus on education
*We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
In Romania, the services are provided or supported by Deloitte Audit SRL, Deloitte Tax SRL, Deloitte Consultanta SRL, Deloitte Accounting SRL, Deloitte Fiscal Representative SRL, Deloitte Tehnologie SRL, Deloitte Support Services SRL and Deloitte Shared Services SRL. With more than 3,000 professionals, Deloitte in Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes, as well as technology services and other related services. To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters, please visit www.deloitte.ro and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
About the team
The Tax Innovation team is part of Deloitte's tax department dealing with technological support, especially in the field of standardization and automation of processes. Tax Innovation takes care of the implementation of new technologies and the creation of new solutions supporting tax, financial and accounting processes.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.