Audit and Tax Associate (Sarawak)
Considering on how to further enhance your personal brand as an accounting professional? Be part of a culture that provides you an endless opportunity to thrive.
Widely recognised as a Leader of Transformation in the accounting industry, Precursor is one of the top 30 accounting firms in Singapore offering audit, tax, accounting and advisory services to over 600 local and multinational enterprises across diverse industries.
Our commitment towards quality and innovation excellence has won us many accolades, including Winner of Best Practice Award in 2018 and Innovation Award in 2016 during the Singapore Accountancy Awards. We are also the only accounting firm to be accredited as People Developer by Enterprise Singapore for our relentless drive towards Business Excellence in People Development.
We always put our people first and strive to serve every client with distinction. Our engagement with every client represents the start of a long lasting relationship, through which we firmly hold on to our values of Mutual Respect, Integrity, Commitment and Excellence.
Take a peek at every milestone we’ve accomplished over the years here: https://www.precursor.com.sg/en/about-precursor/our-milestones/
What are you waiting for? Come join our inspiring journey!
- Perform assurance activities and document audit procedures in accordance with professional standards
- Manage time and multiple engagements effectively
- Prepare statutory tax filings and identify developments that impact tax compliance
- Provide timely and excellent services to clients
- Develop and understanding of the client's business and understand client specific needs
- Min Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Candidates with at least 1 to 2 years of relevant experience will be considered for experienced associates/seniors’ positions, while entry-level candidates are also welcome to apply
- Willing to learn
- Possess good interpersonal skills & able to work in team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required
- Able to multi-task and work efficiently