Payroll Specialist with German
- Do you speak English and German on at least B2 level?
- Do you have good MS Excel & Word skills?
- Do you have good communication & analytical skills?
- Are you able to anticipate customer needs and solve problems proactively?
- Do you have at least secondary school diploma?
- Are you able to focus on deadlines and prioritize day to day work?
- Do you have minimum 2 years of experience in Payroll and HR area?
- Knowledge of Workday would be an asset
- Managing Personal Information and documentation
- Validation and processing of Benefit Claims
- Cooperation with Payroll and Benefits Provider
- Providing inputs for Payroll
- Work in English and partly in German
- Employee data & systems management
- Performing HR and Payroll processes in line with global directions, legal standards and country specific requirements, existing policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the accuracy of payroll inputs in timely manner
- Ensuring the accuracy of data updates in all HR and Payroll systems.
We offer to the candidates:
- Great atmosphere
- Internal trainings
- No trial period
- Career in the multinational company
- Opportunity to take part in international projects and gain experience with various businesse
- Set of social benefits to choose from