Corporate Services Officer - Shanghai
For our office in Shanghai, we are looking for an Accountant within our Corporate Services department. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Support Managers and Senior officer in the implementation and administration of holding companies, real estate holding and financing companies;
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests;
- Reviewing payment instructions and maintaining cashbook including preparing bank reconciliations;
- Keeping company books and preparing periodic financial and management reports, consolidation financial statements in accordance to the clients’ guideline;
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable in compliance with PRC GAAP;
- Preparing corporate and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Assist in monitoring the issue of formal invoices and “fapiao” and maintain proper control on tax reporting machine;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and tasks as required by your Managers, Senior Managers or clients;
- Supporting Managers and Senior officer in ensuring quality work is delivered to the client.
- Bachelor degree or above in accounting or finance;
- 2+ years of accounting related experience;
- Prior knowledge or experience of working in property sector, especially property investment is desirable;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Able to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- Mature and detail-oriented;
- Strong MS Office skills, especially in Excel and Word;
- Hands on experience with ERP systems, knowledge of MRI or Yardi would be a distinct advantage.