Client Onboarding Officer - Nanjing
For our office in Nanjing, we are currently looking for a Client Onboarding Officer. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
The purpose of this position is to assist with client onboarding under the direction of the APAC Onboarding Team Lead.
- Play a key role in clients onboarding processes;
- Preparing for the list of documents required in accordance to the entity’s structure. Collecting, processing and reviewing documents received. Uploading them to our internal approval tool, together with preparing the necessary forms for approval purposes;
- Ensure clients facing teams are aware of the status on the new entities on a regular basis;
- Assist in preparing for the draft proposals and agreements;
- Being a part of the APAC Onboarding Team, working closely with Compliance Team and the Operations Team Lead and escalate any issues or concerns.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Admin, fresh graduates are also welcome;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive;
- You possess team spirit with a can-do attitude;
- An interest in the compliance, client due diligence or KYC process would be a plus.