- To provide and ensure the timely and high-quality service and deliverables to the cluster clients for funds and/or corporate clients allocated to you and your team.
- Main person who is accountable, has ownership of deliverables.
- Concentrates in engaging and developing teams and individuals. Expected to perform review of core processes, complex ad hoc work and all other client requirements. Provides consistent feedback on accuracy and timeliness of outputs made by their team
- This entails assisting in the review and/or preparation of all/and complex reporting requirements, such as but not limited to financial statements, working papers/ management accounts, partner statements and ad-hoc client deliverables.
- Spends most of the time in driving results based on the KPIs (ex. Quality and Timeliness, Error Report, Increased Productivity and Lowers Overtime, among others) and optimizing the work performance of the team.
- To facilitate and assist various accounting and administration processes of complex clients and conduct all work in accordance with IQ-EQ Philippines Inc. policies and procedures.
- As a supervisor, the Assistant Manager leads, organizes, coordinates, develops, monitors the performance, delegates tasks and responsibilities to team members.
- Responsible for review of Financial Statements with Disclosures and other ad-hoc service requests for complex funds and/or corporate clients.
- Responsible for the preparation of complex reporting requirements, when necessary.
- Manages and ensures the timely and accurate deliverables of the team.
- Acquire knowledge to become specialists of their designated clients' requirements and deliverables.
- Ensures and champions compliance by following procedures and checklists following SSAE and other similar statutory requirements of the clients they handle.
- Provides guidance and coaching to the team in both technical and non-technical aspects of their role.
- Seeks knowledge and expertise for their own professional development.
- Initiates the development of the technical competencies of their teams by providing feedback on their deliverables and endorsing them to the appropriate learning & development activities.
- Directly liaises with the cluster counterparts of upcoming deliverables and the progress thereof, queries, and other dependencies to carry out the work.
- To be able to effectively communicate and relate with the various stakeholders of the team.
- Submits cluster client requirements after thoroughly being reviewed.
- To act as an alternate for Managers based on business needs which may include cluster client responsibilities, administrative tasks, and team management.
- Graduate of accounting or any business-related course with 6+ years relevant accounting experience.
- At least two (2) years supervisory experience.
- Experience with managing service operations and client deliverables.
- Experience in managing staff and/or conducting appraisals.
- Actual work experience in the preparation and/or review of working paper files, financial statements with disclosures and other financial information.
- Intermediate Excel skills such as pivot tables, lookup, “if” and other similar functions.
- Effective written and advance verbal communication skills.
- Must be willing to attend onsite training and onboarding for the first two months of employment.
This position is only open to Philippine citizens.
Our current work setup is 70% (WFH) - 30% (Onsite) Hybrid Work from Home wherein you need to be in the office for 6 days a month and the rest is WFH. To qualify you must have a stable internet connection (DSL/Fiber with at least 25mbps).
To expedite your application process, get your government IDs ready.Additional information
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.Company description
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.