Senior Consultant - Business Process Solutions - Tax
About the Business
Business Process Solutions (BPS) and Tax practices help businesses manage their accounting, tax, payroll, and technology processes by leveraging experienced professionals who provide advice and practical support through a mix of outsourcing, contract personnel, cosourcing, and project related services. Core services include: financial accounting and operations, business process technology, human resources and payroll, and tax compliance and reporting.
Work you'll do
- Develop and enhance impact of finance and accounting solutions by applying best practice, conducting research, executing analyses using simple RPA tools and developing reports
- Drive seamless execution and implementation of payroll solutions targeted at key client’s needs and enhanced by leading practices
- Drive implementation of technology solutions that align with business objectives
- Provide initial recommendations based on current legislation across the Global Tax and Business Advisory function to engagement leadership
- Demonstrates in-depth technical knowledge of local and international rules and regulations
- Select appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data, and develop informed recommendations
- Articulate how technology enables the business and communicates this effectively to clients while ensuring appropriate technologies and methodologies are used on projects
- Selects appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data, and develops informed recommendations that shape or support the client’s business strategy
- Articulates how technology enables the business and communicates this effectively to clients while ensuring appropriate technologies and methodologies are used on projects
- Assists in identifying and implementing strategies/mechanisms to enable automation and continuous quality improvement
- Assistant to develop market and have BD capability is plus
We are looking for someone with
- Bachelor or above degree holder in accounting or taxation
- Preferably a qualification certificate, including but not limited to, CICPA, ACCA, or AICPA, CTA
- Good understanding of PRC accounting standards, IFRS or US GAAP, tax laws/rules and payroll regulations, ability to identify clients' technical issues, and provide workable solutions
- Excellent business writing skills in both English and Chinese as well as fluent spoken English language
- Experience in using ERP system like Oracle or SAP, or other accounting software
- Good communication skills and maintenance of positive working relationships with appropriate client personnel on all engagements
- Active involvement in new or challenging projects, a team player and maintenance of gook working environment with the team
- Outstanding ability of effectively managing multiple engagements independently and under time pressure
Shape your future through impact that matters
For more than 100 years of history, Deloitte witnessed also had the honor to be part of the economic boom in China by providing industry-leading audit & assurance, consulting, risk advisory, financial advisory, tax & business advisory services to nearly 90% of the Fortune Global 500 Chinese companies and thousands of private companies. Deloitte China today carries on our centenary professionalism and strives to become the undisputed leader in professional services in China with strong responsibility and capabilities in digitalization and multidisciplinary services.
Deloitte has been named China's Top Employer since 2006, Universum's Most Attractive Employer in China since 2008, and the Best Workplaces in Greater China since 2019.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte China or by their external third-party provider.
Ready to take on new challenges? Apply now!
Stay connected for the latest career opportunities, follow us on Deloitte China Social Media.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.