Corporate Services Senior Officer -Shanghai
For our office in Shanghai, we are looking for an Accountant within our Corporate Services department. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Supporting Managers in the implementation and administration of holding companies, real estate holding and financing companies;
- Handling the daily operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests;
- Reviewing payment instructions and maintaining cashbook including preparing bank reconciliations;
- Keeping company books and preparing periodic financial and management reports, in accordance to the clients’ guideline;
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable;
- Preparing corporate and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Assisting in monitoring the issue of formal invoices and “fapiao” and maintain proper control on tax reporting machine;
- Pro-actively taking on additional responsibilities and tasks as required by your Managers, Senior Managers or clients;
- Assisting Managers and Senior Accountants in ensuring quality work is delivered to the client.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in accounting or finance;
- 5+ years of accounting related experience;
- Prior knowledge or experience of work in property sector, especially property investment is preferred;
- BIG 4 experience is preferred;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Able to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- Mature and detail-oriented;
- Strong MS Office skills, especially in Excel and Word;
- Hands-on experience with ERP systems, knowledge of MRI or Yardi would be a distinct advantage.