Finance Business Partner CEE&I
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Finance Business Partner CEE&I
Location: Warsaw, PolandReporting to: Associate Director Finance CEE&I
We seek a Finance Business Partner CEE&I to support our vision, offering an attractive career journey within the Baxter Commercial organization. As a Commercial Business Finance Partner, your role will be to offer actionable insights that influence the decision-making and impact the strategic direction of the business in support of our vision. You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Business Acumen
- An Inquisitive and Growth Mindset
- An Owner Mindset – get to the root cause and bring solutions
- Strong Influencer skills – Communication, the catalyst for action
Your key stakeholders will be
- CEE&I General Manager
- Commercial Team (Associate Director Finance, Business Unit Heads)
- Commercial Excellence
- Finance teams (Accounting, FP&A, Supply Chain Finance)
- With a focus on Decision Support activities you will be responsible for preparing exploratory and predictive analytics, supporting tenders/deal decisions with profitability analysis, and providing business analysis to help strategic decisions across the countries in CEE&I.
- Working together with Sub-cluster Business Unit Heads, provide insightful analysis for price, product, customer, and market channels to identify forward-thinking business recommendations that can be driven to execution.
- Collaborate with the Commercial Excellence and Regional Marketing Teams to understand sales force metrics, sales incentives, dashboards, KPI definitions, and distributor trends to build proposals to accelerate business growth
- Evaluate the ROI of incremental and existing SG&A costs, identifying areas for improvement
- Challenge the optimization of the asset base including sales associated with lease capex, inventory management, and management of associated risks
- Adhoc Business Project support and analysis
- Support the FP&A and Business teams with input for the Baxter Forecast, Budget, and Long Range Plan cycles.
- Support Compliance-related activities through input in external or internal audits as requested and participate in the Local Cluster Compliance Committee as a senior Finance representative for the Cluster.
- Member of the GEM Commercial Finance Business Partner Team driving improvements, best practices, and harmonization across our team as well as participating in European projects when required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Management or related field (country equivalent)
- Minimum of 5-8 years experience in broad financial roles with multi-national companies, ideally in a Business Partnership Capacity
- Qualified Accountant is an advantage – Chartered or Management Accountant
- Solid business knowledge and commercial acumen
- Strategic thinking and “owner” mindset
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Understanding of finance and accounting process flows and internal control concepts
- Strong communication, both verbal and written
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to convert technical information, and present complex issues, and ideas to various management levels
- Act with the highest level of compliance and integrity and Accountability
- Exhibit Baxter’s Culture Levers: Speed, Simplicity, Courage, Collaboration
- Advanced MS Office Skills with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience knowledge in medical/pharmaceutical areas are beneficial
- Independent position with significant exposure (up to C-level executives) in the regional and global structures.
- Working for a global med-tech leader. Top Employer Polska 2023, Top Employer Europe 2023
- Permanent contract (after 6 months, probation period)
- Annual bonus
- PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 3 months
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Holiday allowance and 2 additional days off (conditional)
- Employee referral program
- Multisport card
- Cafeteria-style plan
- Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level
- Friendly atmosphere
- Hybrid working model
- Competitive salary in a diverse and multinational environment
- Attractive office location, next to PKP Powiśle station