Junior Financial Reporting Specialist
- Receive payable invoices, ensure approvals are received, ensure invoices are in line with alliance agreements, check underlying calculations, liaise with the P2P to process and pay invoices
- Calculate and issue receivable invoices related to alliances or transitional services
- Track actual spend on alliances vs budget, generate variance analysis and commentary on the variances, communicate commentary to feed into the larger R&D P&L variance analysis. Provide updates to R&D Business Finance Partners
- Ensure system coding and master data is set up as appropriate to ensure correct reporting
- Prepare cost analysis of costs spent by R&D on specific alliances, e.g. labor, materials, etc., by extracting relevant information from relevant IT systems used across R&D
- Prepare reconciliations and commentaries for R&D Alliances balances including receivables and payables
- Month-end reporting: Prepare and submit into accounting systems the monthly accounting entries related to relevant alliances, e.g. invoices paid and invoices issued, accrue for unpaid invoices
- Ad-hoc requests
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Awareness of IFRS
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/Finance
- Mindset for quality and accuracy
- Have advanced excel skills
- Close attention to detail to ensure accuracy of financial submissions
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good communication skills
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- 1 – 2 years of relevant finance experience
- Experience in working in international organizations
- SAP experience will be a strong asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Partial or full reimbursement of CIMA and ACCA qualifications costs
- ACCA Approved Employer at Platinum Level
- CIMA Premier Partner Reward
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global pharma companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Hybrid working
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
Inclusion & Diversity at GSK:
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career. GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant. We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (email@example.com) to further discuss this today. We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application.
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.