Senior International Accounting And Reporting Services
Description of the position
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
As a Senior your daily work incorporates:
- Acting as the day-to-day contact with our clients on operational matters: Transactional Accounting, Management Reporting and Statutory Accounting and Tax Compliance Matters
- While you actively contribute to the delivery of our services, you are also the first point of contact for our junior team members
- Being accountable for deadlines and quality & risk standards
- Sharing your best practices with team members by developing and giving coaching and trainings
- Around 5% of travel may be required, as you’ll be collaborating with international clients and teams.
Let's talk about you
- You have at least 3-4 years of relevant working experience in an accounting firm
- You have a Master/Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent practical experience
- You have a critical and analytical mind backed with a natural sense for accuracy and continuous eagerness to learn
- You have solid local GAAP and/or US GAAP/IFRS and tax knowledge
- You have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- You have strong and diplomatic communication skills
- You have in-depth Excel skills and are technology minded
Accounting is so much more than hard numbers. Think analysis, critical insights, problem-solving and strategic planning. The magic happens when analysis and insight meld. It’s what turns accountants into trusted advisors who use regulatory compliance and reporting to create opportunities and manage risk for our clients. At Deloitte, we advise a wide range of companies across multidisciplinary services ranging from accounting, tax, legal, mergers and acquisitions to services such as “business control & technology” and “strategy & growth” tailor-made solutions. At the same time, our team of advisors handles cases with a satellite vision, enthusiasm and know-how.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+6000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.