Associate Consultant, Internal Audit
Fresh graduates are welcomed to join! * Annual Bonus, Increment, Promotion Opportunity and Study Bond* Attractive Salary and Benefits* We look for candidates who possess positive work culture in Dedication, Excellence, Passion and Performance Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist superior to coordinate and execute audit assignments in accordance with the audit plan.
- Prepare audit plan and program including risk identification, assessment and planned audit procedures.
- Conduct internal audit fieldwork which include identifying and defining internal control issues.
- Ensure completeness of audit working papers and supporting documents.
- Drafting of internal audit report which includes audit findings and sound recommendations and solutions.
- Follow-up on implementation of audit recommendation.
- Preparation of financial statements reporting.
- Carry out any other special assignments allocated by superior from time to time.
- In-charge and control of a complete audit cycle, including risk management, operational effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance to all other applicable policies and regulations.
- Prepare reports in neat presentation format, proper language and structure, and clear explanation.
- Preparation of accounts as and when required
- Any other assignments given by the management.
Preferences would be given to candidates who possess the following:
- Bursa and other compliance matters of public listed companies
- Experience in internal audit
- Experience in external audit, taxation, and company secretary
- Experience in preparation of full set of accounts
- Experience in SST
- Experience in payroll
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 0 - 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferable for this position.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply. Relevant training will be given by the firm.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Report Writing Skill, Audit, Good Understanding, Common Sense, Good Verbal, Computer Literate
- Preferably Junior to Senior Executive specialized in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Proven knowledge and experience in auditing standards, procedures, relevant laws and regulations.
- Understanding of risk-based internal audit approach by IPPF and COSO framework.
- Professional skepticism.
- High attention to details
- Excellent analytic skills.
- Sound independent judgement.
- Industry knowledge.
Apply for Associate Consultant, Internal Audit
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly