Consultant, Internal Audit
3 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Hiring for Consultant, Internal Audit with 0 to 4 years of experience in relevant field, team player with good written English, project management and communication skills. Preferences:
- Experience in internal and/or external audit
- Familiar with real estate and plantation industries
- Can travel with own transportation and seek for challenges at work
- Familiar with corporate matters and professional background
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to manage ad-hoc assignments.
- Determine internal audit scope and prepare annual audit plan.
- Prepare and design audit plan and programme including risk identification, assessment and planned audit procedures.
- Conduct internal audit fieldwork which includes business process walkthrough, identifying and defining internal control issues.
- Prepare and ensure completeness of audit working papers and supporting documents.
- Drafting of internal audit report with clear cut audit findings and sound recommendations.
- Follow-up on implementation of audit recommendation.
- Presentation of audit reports and findings to the Audit Committee and Board of Directors
- Preparation of accounting and financial statements reporting
- Lead, supervise and provide guidance to team of associates.
- Review the work and documentation of junior.
- Carry out any other ad-hoc and special assignments (i.e. Drafting of SOPP, Enterprise Risk Management, Forensic and Special Audit, Due Diligence, Valuation)
- Compliance with Company rules and regulations, practices and administrative requirements on timely and in a disciplined manner.
- Any other assignments by superior management.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Master Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Business/Commerce/Economics, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin (preferable)
- Working experience in the relevant field
- Required skill(s): Excellent Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Good Understanding and Report Writing Skills, Leadership, Presentation Skills, and Common Sense
- Well-versed with relevant internal audit framework and guidance
- Well-versed in financial reporting, standards and framework
- Professional skepticism and sound independent judgement
- High attention to details with sharp analytic skills
- Independent and efficient problem-solver
- Good business and financial risk-awareness
- High initiative at work and commitment to deadlines and quality
- Industry knowledge and compliance experience
- Professionally presentable and good work ethics
Apply for Consultant, Internal Audit
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly