Intern in Internal Control team
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of business experts in finance, accounting, data and technology ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN.We act on our values of Passion for consumers & customers, Courage to dream & pioneer, Care for people & planet, Enjoyment of Life, always focused on being ourselves: inclusive, diverse, and open for new challenges.
Your responsibilities would include:
- providing operational and administrative support in activities such as the preparation of agenda items, keeping minutes, communication, presentations and consolidating data either for the department or for a programme/project
- actively thinking and supporting to improve the Ways of Working within the team
- supporting with a branding campaign (department branding)
- supporting the regular maintenance of materials on SharePoint and/ or PowerBI
- srourcing and analyzing data in Excel for various processes.
You are a good candidate if you:
- speak English fluently
- have practical skills in Excel are on intermediate level
- have Bachelor’s degree (preferably Finance faculties)
- share passion about Finance and want to develop in this area
- are a detail oriented person, capable to use your analytical skills while solving more complicated issues
- enjoy working within the team and in an international environment
- are flexible and like dynamic environment
- are proactive and creative in looking for solutions; be able to work without clear guidance.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.