Corporate Tax Compliance Assistant Manager / Manager
Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?
Want a career where no two days are the same?
Interested in working with an industry varied client base across the SME market?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
As a Manager/ Assistant Manager at Azets, you will have the ability and motivation needed to:
- Own and manage a client portfolio with higher level of client responsibility, oversee your team’s portfolios and inputting to workflow planning
- Deliver revenue and profitability targets
- Foster enduring client relationships
- Develop and inspire our smarter people plan
Day to day duties
- Provide a range of tax services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large corporate entities.
- Handle and manage the tax compliance process (corporate and personal) for your nominated clients, liaising with clients to resolve queries
- Communicate with internal departments to ensure deadlines are met and overseeing client portfolios to ensure HMRC deadlines are met
- Tax advisory services will also be an important part of the role and
- Assist the partners in delivery of advisory projects
- Exposure to tax advisory projects which you will either lead or play a significant role in
What are we looking for?
- CTA/ACA/ACCA/CA (or equivalent) qualified
- Our clients come from all industries, so exposure to multiple sectors would be a distinct advantage
- Previous Corporate Tax or Mixed Tax experience in a similar role within a practice environment is essential
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to carry out research into complex areas of tax legislation
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at AzetsFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.