Bilingual Junior Accountant
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices
TMF Colombia is looking for a Bilingual Junior Accountant to support our Property Accounting Team based in the US to perform the following tasks:
- Register all entries in the accounting process.
- Calculate relevant entries.
- Prepare import files to be uploaded in ERP.
- Maintenance of control sheets for entries’ calculations.
- Prepare transfer orders when and if required.
- Assist in audit processes, gathering the information requested.
- Prepare invoice first drafts.
- Communicate with Staff Accountant when processed information is ready for review.
- Manage virtual files of the team’s portfolio based on the agreed standards.
- Send basic electronic correspondence to clients (invoices, bank statements, etc.).
- Daily correspondence with third parties to gather information.
- Record time accurately and in time.
- Any other required administrative activities.
- Motivation and interest to learn in a reasonable timeframe the responsibilities mentioned above.
- Graduated Public Accountant, Student or similar.
- Previous professional experience in accounting, preferably in an outsourcing services firm, desirable.
- Easy going character, capable of expressing ideas and thoughts in a collaborative environment.
- Good command of Excel and office tools.
- Technology Easy-learner.
- Team playing and autonomous working skills.
- Clear and concise communication.
- Fluent in English. Writing, Speaking, and reading/oral comprehension.
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Want to know more about a career with TMF Group?
Applications close: 30 Nov 2023 SA Pacific Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.