MY - Tax Intern (Global Employer Services) 1 1
(January 2024 Intake)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Manage individual tax compliance matters for client which includes preparation of tax computations and tax returns and addressing employer and employee obligations
- Corresponding with clients and tax authorities
- Provide high-quality client service and support for clients’ international assignment programmes
- Engage in global technology to streamline administration and efficiency of the programme
- Perform other tasks as and when assigned
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Preferably for internship that is more than 3 months
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Accounting / Economics / Taxation from recognised universities or Professional Qualification (ACCA/MIA/MICPA) with strong academic credentials to date (CGPA 3.0 and above)
- Candidates must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Malay.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate familiarity using Microsoft Office applications.
- Candidates should be client service driven with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Candidates should be able to exhibit excellent project management, presentation and organisational skills along with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.