Management Accountant / Haywards Heath / Accountancy / Finance
An established Haywards Heath based employer is looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
As Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
Identifying and monitoring financial and budgetary trends
Leading on business planning and the budgeting processes
Ensuring timely planning and reporting processes
Performing day to day tasks such as reconciliations, enforcing controls and authorising payments.
- Financial reporting experience, and experience of budget processes and working with multiple budget holders and their teams.
- Studying for or having qualified in a recognised qualification such as AAT is preferred.
- This role would suit someone with strong, friendly interpersonal skills, and who is approachable with excellent communication skills.
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced constantly evolving work environment is critical.
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days working from home) and part time options are available.