PPO Front-Office Business Operational Insights Analyst
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
PPO Front-Office Business Operational Insights Analyst
The Business Operational Insights Analyst role for the Partner Payments Operation Front-Office team is a highly meaningful role in supporting the business objectives of PPO globally. You will be responsible for developing, analyzing, and drawing insights from the core operational and performance metrics for lodging, non-lodging, and strategic lines of business and partners type across the globe. This will include providing insight and actions across all the relevant areas, supporting tactical and strategic decision-making.
You will actively work with cross-functional team members (Business Intelligence, Central Support Team, Expedia for Business, Invoicing and Cash Operations, etc.) to integrate data and transform it into actionable business insights. Your work will influence major functions of the PPO business and a deep understanding of the core operations and performance drivers of our business models and partner types. You will have regular and frequent interaction with senior leadership across the organization and will need to maintain strong alignment and partnerships with key departments and businesses.
What you'll do:
- Drive reporting, analysis, and insights of performance and operational metrics for key functions
- Provide regular reporting to the internal stakeholders on business results and key drivers for the PPO businesses
- Monitor progress towards achieving the operating metrics that result in hitting our performance objectives
- Collaborate with Program Managers and Site Leaders to ensure the implementation of initiatives essential to achieving our business goals
- Provide business analysis for key initiatives designed to achieve short-term financial goals and long-term business strategies
- Develop data-driven insights that achieve higher collections effectiveness and efficacy while keeping partner satisfaction at the highest level
Who you are:
- 3-5+ years of experience in Business Intelligence, Reporting Tools and analytics
- 3-5+ years of experience in Partner Payment Operations, Accounts Receivable or Collections desired
- SQL and Python advanced knowledge
- Exposure and experience in large database manipulation
- Experience with PowerBI, Tableau, QlikSense, SalesForce and other data platforms
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Demonstrated track record of creative and structured approach to problem-solving
- Ability to build effective relationships across a matrix of functional teams
- Ability to work both at the “30,000-feet” level for the overall business, as well as the “ground” level to gather insights or drive execution
- Passion and tenacity for solving problems through creativity and resourcefulness
- Desire and ability to learn quickly
- Strong internal partner management skills
- Logic and common sense in performing quantitative analyses and sharp sensitivity to implications and impact
- Comfortable dealing with uncertainty by creating structure and prioritizing effectively
The total cash range for this position in Springfield is $49,000 to $64,000. Employees in this role have the potential to increase their pay up to $75,000, which is the top of the range, based on ongoing, demonstrated, and sustained performance in the role.
Starting pay for this role will vary based on multiple factors, including location, available budget, and an individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience. Pay ranges may be modified in the future.
Expedia Group is proud to offer a wide range of benefits to support employees and their families, including medical/dental/vision, paid time off, and an Employee Assistance Program. To fuel each employee’s passion for travel, we offer wellness & travel reimbursement, travel discounts, and an International Airlines Travel Agent (IATAN) membership. View our full list of benefits.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age. For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.