Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
Young professional with leadership capabilities - ability to demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development, acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent, demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track, actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, understand how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
Have good academic background in Accounting or Finance, motivation, energy & drive to grow as well as strong social skills, sense of responsibility and integrity, ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Previous experience in Accounting will be considered as an advantage.
Education and experience
- Fresh graduate
- 4+ Year of study
- Bachelor's degree
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- Willingness to travel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Office
Your future role
As an Audit Analyst you’ll use your knowledge and analytical mind-set to audit client financials, transactions and internal control processes. You will perform a variety of assurance and testing work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries. Given the many opportunities to work with different engagement teams and managers, you learn to collaborate very fast. As you progress, we train and assign you to different aspects of the engagement.
Become expert in risk assessments and audit responses: Audit professionals are required to obtain an understanding of the entity and its environment, including the entity’s internal control. This is a continuous dynamic process of gathering, updating and analysing information throughout the audit. Audit professionals are also required to have knowledge of relevant accounting standards applicable to the entity. Auditors are required to perform risk assessment procedures to provide a basis for the identification and assessments of the risks of material misstatement.
- Make appropriate use of tools, guidance and methodology: Delivery of high quality audits via a number of enablers.
- Formulate reasonable judgements and conclusions in order to deliver informative and timely outputs: Making reasonable judgements involves:
- identifying the issue;
- applying knowledge of business, financial accounting and reporting and information technology;
- researching the topic and considering different perspectives;
- evaluating alternatives in the light of the relevant facts and circumstances;
- considering whether a suitable process was followed in reaching a conclusion and whether sufficient appropriate audit evidence exists to support it;
- consulting as appropriate documenting the conclusion and the rationale for it.
Apply Ethical and Professional Standards: Compliance with auditing and accounting standards, relevant laws and regulations (including specific local laws and regulations), ethical standards, independence requirements and the audit firm's quality control procedures.
What we offer
🌱 Great perspective for your career
- one to various industries & a high diversity of tasks, projects and clients of well-known brands, both local and international;
- well-prepared care process for newcomers / peer learning and coaching program;
- the opportunity to lead projects/teams at an early age.
💡 Continuous learning
- Free access to lifelong learning opportunities through trainings in Business Skills, Technical Knowledge, Professional Qualifications, Soft Skills, depending on your needs;
- thousands of online courses (on LinkedIn Learning, Udemy for Business, GetAbstract and others), on almost any topic you want to learn about.
🎯 Focus on your needs
- An attractive salary including various benefits (from 1600 EUR gross depending on experience and skills and achieved results);
- additional benefits on top of your salary! Choose from a list of benefits, which include health insurance and flexible benefits such as pension funds, home office, stebby platform and many more;
- 20 vacation days & 5 sick leave days /year;
- employee assistance program: free legal, financial, psychological & health support;
- travel insurance for professional & personal trips.
💻 Flexible working experience
- hybrid work & flexible working hours. Teams set their team days and client office days, plan office presence together and communicate it clearly;
- exam period at University? Adapt your work schedule to accommodate your finals, while also getting the job done.
🙌 A culture of friendliness and acceptance
- recurring well-being programs to support your quality of life; an environment that supports everyone’s mental and physical health.
🌏 Community involvement
- the opportunity to volunteer for projects supported by Deloitte in partnership with non-profit organizations, with focus on education and climate.
What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice!
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
About the team
Audit services team provides clients with professional advice and assurance on their controls and accounting systems all year round.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.