MY - Tax Senior Manager / Associate Director, Transfer Pricing
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Assist and advise a varied portfolio of clients regarding transfer pricing matters encompassing audits, advanced pricing arrangements, documentation, and planning projects.
- Develop and plan robust transfer pricing approaches and solutions for the clients, including data gathering, comparables search strategies, and various financial and statistical analyses.
- Liaise with the Inland Revenue Board, the Ministry of Finance and other government agencies in connection with client engagements.
- Keep oneself updated on the latest developments in transfer pricing within Malaysia and at OECD.
- Ensure timely delivery of reports and analysis and ongoing project management.
- Establish relationship with clients, and develop and implement sales strategies.
- Participate in various business development opportunities and project pursuits.
- Supervise assignments of engagement team and provide mentorship to team members.
- Participate in various research, training and practice / professional development initiatives.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associate Directors across our Firm are expected to:
- Lead and act as an exemplary role model for leaders at all levels, whilst continuously promoting a sense of loyalty and energizes others to act.
- Build and sustain a high performance culture by cultivating and amplifying individual and team strengths.
- Continuously develop and deliver bold and innovative solutions that differentiates Deloitte.
- Develop and sustain long-term, trust-based relationships with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Communicates strategic direction effectively, to excite people around the vision and goals and aligns diverse teams to achieve success.
- Manage the sustainable development of a strong pipeline of talent for current and future success, by driving a talent experience that differentiates Deloitte.
- Lead behavioral and cultural change through a supportive, collaborative and highly inclusive environment where team members feels supported, respected and engaged.
- Degree in Accounting/ Economics/ Taxation/ Law from recognized universities or any professional qualification in similar disciplines.
- Between 6-9 years of transfer pricing work experience, preferably with another professional services firm. Candidates with relevant experience from industry would also be eligible.
- Knowledge and experience of data analytics would be preferred, but not a must.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Leadership and people management skills; able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.