Reporting Specialist’s key responsibilities will be to:
- Provide set of financial activities during the monthly cycle to ensure accurate and timely postings of financial transactions, in order to deliver a timely period end close. Activities include (but are not limited to) research & analysis of entries, preparation & review of journals, etc.
- Prepare Balance Sheet Reconciliations, drive quality and resolution of open items, assess BS healthiness and surface risks to be addressed.
- Work closely with site controllers to ensure activities carried out are correct and assist in resolving queries and or issues; manage period end close
- Prepare and review the documentation for certain month-end control process, ensuring full compliance with SOX requirements and support control remediation where required.
- Accounting degree in Finance equivalent qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- At least 2 years of experience as GL / RTR Accountant or Reporting Specialist
- Working knowledge of IFRS standards
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Fluency in English language (C1 level)
- Experience of training / working in an Audit/Accounting Firm preferred
- SAP or major ERP experience required
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in culturally diverse teams
- Good and engaging team player
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.