Finance Assistant - Edgbaston
Finance Assistant at Edgbaston Stadium
24 hours a week
Working days - Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
Core hours 10-4
- Medicash – Healthcare benefits, including dental, optical and therapy treatments (includes up to 4 dependent children)
- Aviva Digicare – Free annual healthcare check
- Exclusive Benefits & Wellbeing site (Perks at Work)
- Entertainment discounts – up to 55% off cinema tickets
- Health & Wellbeing discounts – Discounts for Nuffield Health (20%) and Pure Gym (10%)
- Travel discounts – Discounts with holiday companies such as TUI and Expedia
- Shopping discounts – Save up to 15% at high street and online stores by purchasing Shopping Cards
- Meals on duty
- Vodaphone discounts
- Pension scheme and Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 23 days + BH’s and additional day off for your birthday
- 2 days additional leave, following return from Maternity leave during first year back
- Competitive and supportive family benefits
- Day off for babies 1st birthday
- Holiday purchase scheme
- On-going training & development and career pathways
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Financial wellbeing programme and preferred rates on salary finance products
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Levy for a part time finance assistant to support a venue within the Stadia subsector. The candidate will be responsible for transactional duties within the finance team, reporting into the Location Accountant.
- Manage accounts payable function, including processing purchase invoices and collating purchase orders into a central log.
- Raise sales invoices for all Conference & Events clients.
- Reconcile sales ledger and purchase ledger transactions on a weekly basis.
- Accurately record and reconcile cash takings and credit card sales within the finance system.
- Chase any outstanding debt whilst maintaining a good working relationship with clients.
- Support the Location Accountant with month end duties.
- Working Hours – Flexible approach. 8 hours per day with core hours being 10am to 4pm
In the UK, we are proud to have a wealth of long-standing partnerships with venues across sport, entertainment, and events. Our partnerships include venues such as Wimbledon, Twickenham, Edgbaston, Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea, Principality Stadium, Scottish Event Campus (SEC) and ExCel London.
We are culinary champions – it’s what we do and it’s what we are passionate about. At the core of our work is the belief that sustainably sourced great food and drink, coupled with exceptional service is key to creating legendary experiences.
Focused on ‘doing the right thing’ for our people and the planet, sustainability, wellbeing, diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we do.
We have a commitment to being Net Zero by 2027, are official partners of the British Paralympic Association, and are proud to pay all our team members at least the Real Living Wage or London Living Wage.
At Levy UK & Ireland, we take pride in fostering a workplace culture that celebrates diversity and promotes inclusion. We believe that our differences are our greatest strengths, and we are committed to creating an environment where every individual is valued, respected, and empowered. Our team is a vibrant tapestry of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, which enriches our creativity, innovation, and overall success. We are dedicated to providing equal opportunities, promoting fairness, and ensuring that all voices are heard.
We firmly believe that a diverse team leads to innovation and creativity. We welcome candidates from all walks of life and backgrounds to join us in our mission to create a supportive and equitable work environment where everyone has the chance to excel and collaborate.
Join us in our journey towards a more diverse and inclusive world, where every person has the chance to thrive and contribute their unique talents. Together, we can achieve greatness.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.