Receptionist & Accounts Clerk
We're currently recruiting a dedicated Receptionist & Accounts Clerk to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Defence on a full time basis, contracted to 35 hours per week.
As a Receptionist & Accounts Clerk, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Defence? Here's what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all staff and visitors
- Answering all incoming calls in a friendly manner
- Providing administrative support across a diverse range of areas
- Managing the ordering and distribution of office supplies
- Ensuring the office area is always kept neat and tidy
- Daily ad hoc tasks
- Handling payments
- Supporting both Kitchens in completing their admin by inputting produced and sold figures each day, printing off recipes and food labels daily, inputting weekly stock take figures.
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- To help with the cost of living crisis, Compass will be providing a free meal or equivalent Subsidy while working
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive cash rewards every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Receptionist & Accounts Clerk - Stanford Hall Officers Mess Hotel Services
- £11.30 per hour, 35 hours per week
Our ideal Receptionist & Accounts Clerk will:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess fantastic organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Be competent in using Microsoft Office and general office equipment
- Display passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Be an excellent team player
- Have the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Demonstrate exceptional timekeeping and reliability
Part of Compass Group UK&I, ESS is the Defence, Government, and Energy services sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. We support 250+ UK military establishments, high profile police, secure environments and government sites, along with a range of onshore and offshore facilities including platforms, drilling rigs, floatels and offices for the energy sector. We know that a friendly face makes all the difference, so we look for people who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, at all levels, to join our teams.
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone's talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive - Diversity is Our Strength!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.