Sr. Accountant - Quickbooks
Major Responsibilities & Duties:
• Actively working on QuickBooks, Taxes, and other accounting activities
• Review, record and enter General Ledger Transactions.
• Provide superior and responsive professional services for clients
• Use of multiple cloud-based software for Tax and Accounting in addition to QuickBooks
• Work closely with the other Team members in US and Pakistan
• Ability to communicate and interact with Clients directly via phone, text and email
• Balance sheet reconciliations bank and other accounts on a daily basis.
• Producing financials from QuickBooks
• Trouble shoot mapping and General Ledger transaction issues
• Maintaining Client invoicing and AR collections on a daily basis.
• Drafting and executing client contracts and service agreements
Requirements & Qualifications:
Ideal candidates should have following qualifications:
• ACCA/CA qualified or partially qualified
• Must work during USA business hours, which will be a night-time job.
• Strong communication skills including written and verbal English
• 4+ year of experience in relevant field
• Strong understanding of accounting entries and concepts
• High degree of computer literacy, including knowledge in Microsoft Office including Excel
• Detailed oriented with a high level of accuracy in communication
• Ability to multi-task and set daily, weekly, and monthly priorities
• Work from home, with switch over to office if needed.
• QuickBooks experience is a big plus.
• Ability to grow into this role into a higher position