Senior Associate/Senior, Risk Consulting (Internal Audit)
- Assist the Internal Audit Managers on audit planning, execution and reporting activities for various audits such as internal audits, compliance audits, special reviews etc.
- Identify and assess key risks and evaluate key controls to improve the adequacy and effectiveness of the client's system of internal controls.
- Ensure audit work is adequately supported, properly documented and aligned with the stated audit objectives.
- Assist in drafting audits findings including recommendations and communicate final audit issues to process owners on a timely basis.
- Ensure audits are completed within the established time frames.
- Monitor and assess the implementation status of management's corrective action plans on past audit issues.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, other related Business Management field.
- Have excellent communication, report writing and computer skills.
- Possess good problem solving skills, proactive, is meticulous and has an eye for detail.
- A team player who is also able to work well independently, under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Senior Associate: Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Senior: Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Outstation and overseas travel is required.
Apply for Senior Associate/Senior, Risk Consulting (Internal Audit)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly