Are you ready for your accountancy career to take off?
Do you want to be part of a caring, supportive, and dynamic team?
At Condies, you will be part of a team that cares passionately for its clients. Supported by the rest of the team in looking after our clients, you will receive study support and on-the-job training to help you become a fully qualified accountant.
A positive work-life balance and your mental health are especially important at Condies and we will help you organise your diary so you never become overwhelmed.
You will be part of an organisation that is always looking for a more efficient way of working, innovating, and challenging the way that we do things. Ideas will be encouraged and valued.
Our core values are Trust, Ambition, Innovation, Collaboration and Forward Thinking.
What will you receive by working at Condies?
- 33 days holidays!
- Study support for the study path of your choice… ICAS, ACCA, ATT, AAT or CTA and the chance to study how you like to study!
- A salary package that is competitive!
- We’ll also give you a buddy to help you with the day-to-day!
- A clear progression path and the chance to take your career as far as you want to – we want our graduates to be our future directors!
- Team events – things like BBQ’s, Pizza Fridays, Silent Disco, Footgolf and many more!