Management Accounts Manager
Business services organisation based near Gatwick is recruiting a Finance Manager with a focus on management accounting. Leading a team of 7.
My client, based near Gatwick, is a well-known business services organisation.
- Be responsible for leading and managing the Management Accounts team containing 4 direct reports and 3 indirect reports.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and other financial reports, ensuring each report produced goes through a robust internal quality control check process to deliver accuracy and consistency. Deliver this accurately and on time
- Present reports to senior management to aid with decision making. This includes the presentation of the monthly P&L prior to finalisation, with all material revenue and cost drivers and variances fully understood
- Operate as a trusted finance business partner to key stakeholders
- Control income and expenditure within the business and ensure expenditure is in line with agreed budgets and forecasts. Compile programs and strategies to manage, mitigate or reduce cost, as well as identifying commercial opportunities
- Analyse, manage and communicate risk within the business. Ensure full year risks and opportunities are reviewed on a rolling basis, are communicated and mitigation plans for risks are in place
- Review all management accounts balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis, fully understanding risks and opportunities and communicating these effectively
Qualified accountant with relevant experience
Salary of £65,000 - £70,000 plus benefits