6 days left
- Experience level
- Newly qualified
At C. F. Ng & Co., we believe in recruiting bright and enthusiastic people to our team. The job will require you to travel, meet and communicate with our clients and hence you will need to be energetic and with a positive and outgoing personality. Working as a team is important in delivering to our clients the highest quality professional services.
We understand that it's never just about work, at CFN we aim to provide a work-life balance for all our staff. Besides assisting you to develop your professional skills, we enjoy that you make the best out of life by benefitting in our social programmes catered mainly for team-building and leisure.
A career in our Firm will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their reporting requirements by providing an objective and independent examination of their financial statements, and to meet their tax obligations while managing the tax impact on their business.
* Performing audit engagements and prepare audit reports for companies of various industries using audit software and in compliance with ISAs.
* Assist audit seniors in audit engagements such as audit planning, field work and audit completion procedures.
* To prepare tax computations, analysis and tax returns.
* Energetic, positive and outgoing personality and a team player.
* Must be mobile as this job requires traveling to clients' premises.
* Able to complete assigned work within set timeframe.
* Qualifications such as LCCI Diploma, Degree or equivalent.
* Work experience or previous internship is an advantage.
* Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Apply for Audit Assistants
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly